Maison Jar Summer Lemonade
- ice cubes
- sparkling carbonated water
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- freshly squeezed lime juice
- maple sirup (1 tbsp or to taste)
- fresh mint leaves
- fresh fruit to decorate and to make the drink look fancier 🙂
Fill a jar or a glass with ice cubes. Add lemon and lime juice. Pour water over ice and juices. Sweeten with maple sirup (or cane sugar). Add mint leaves. You can put some lemon and lime pieces into the mixture to make it look pretty. Enjoy!
My jar is from DUKA (link below), but you can buy that kind of jar in many stores with kitchen equipment.