All of us, Coffee Lovers, would drink such a cold, sweet, coffee dessert with pleasure during these long hot days. To assume control of what’s hidden on the inside, I’ve decided to create my own frappe drink at home (I’m sure it’ll be a little healthier then the one ordered in a popular coffee shop).
- two or three esspresso shots (depends on how strong your frappe you’d like to be)
- whatever milk you’d like (I’m using a coconut one, it’s fantastic because it adds a bit of a beach flavour by the coconut aroma)
- ice cubes
- one scoop of good quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- cane sugar, if you’d like your frappuccino to be a little sweeter
- homemade whipped cream
- sprinkles, jamies, chocolate chips, desiccated coconut or any other thing to scatter the frappuccino over the whipped cream
Start from brewing espresso shots. If you would like to sweeten your coffee drink, it’s the best, to do it right now, when shots are still warm.
Fill your blender with ice and crumble unill it’s very fine. Add espresso shots and milk. Blend it all together. Add vanilla extract and mix again.
Now, pour the drink into your fancy frappe glass. Put a scoop of vanilla ice cream into the glass. Create a topping with whipped cream and decorate with your sprinkles and chocolate chips.
Put a straw into the glass and voila! Enjoy your delicious coffee drink!